Data provider Black Knight to acquire Top of Mind
Software, data and analytics provider Black Knight, which serves the mortgage and consumer lending, real estate and financial markets verticals, has announced that it has entered into a definitive purchase agreement. Top of Mind Networks, developer of Surefire, a leading customer relationship management and marketing automation system for the mortgage industry, for approximately $ 250 million in liquid. Top of Mind was previously majority owned by Primus Capital, with a significant minority stake by the original founders of the company.
âThrough its Surefire CRM and Marketing Automation Platform, Top of Mind has brought incredible value to mortgage industry sales and marketing by helping lenders gain powerful competitive advantages for their loan officers,â said Anthony Jabbour, CEO, Black Knight. “Integrating Surefire’s capabilities into the larger Black Knight mortgage technology ecosystem will allow lender clients of all sizes to close more loans and create lifelong clients.”
The transaction is expected to close in the third quarter of 2021, subject to customary closing conditions and regulatory review. Black Knight expects the acquisition of Top of Mind to contribute approximately $ 13 million additional revenue for Black Knight’s Origin Software business in H2 2021, subject to timing of transactions.
According to a press release from Black Knight, the Surefire platform helps thousands of mortgage professionals, from individuals to midsize businesses, to businesses. Its intuitive, automated workflows and award-winning personalized content inspire emotional connections with customers, helping to increase sales and improve recovery and retention. Unique workflows with relevant and rich content categories are easily deployable across all marketing channels, while out-of-the-box integrations provide interconnectivity with major loan origination systems, CRMs, points of sale. sales, lead sources and sales acceleration systems.
âTop of Mind and Black Knight are a great strategic complement because we both share a passion for innovation, adding value and growing our clients,â said Top of Mind CEO Bill Hayes. âOur team looks forward to working with Black Knight to help lenders and services create clients for life by engaging their clients with timely communications and highly personalized touchpoints while helping clients stay compliant in their efforts. of marketing. “
Black Knight says he will focus on integrating Surefire with its Empower lending system first and improving integrations with its Optimal Blue PPE (product, pricing and eligibility engine) before to create new connections and integrations to serve both lenders and services. Future development will include growth opportunities for borrower retention services through the development of Digital Servicing and Realtor leads for lenders through Black Knight’s Paragon MLS platform.
Top of Mind solutions modernize mortgage workflow, compliance and the digital customer experience, according to Black Knight. To enable lenders and mortgage professionals to create lifelong customers by cultivating and maintaining customer relationships, the Top of Mind Surefire platform:
- Extends and enriches existing channels by supporting lead generation through integrations with point of sale platforms, social media and websites; instant lead routing; automatic database updates; and the integration of partner channels.
- Quickly convert leads into apps, helping customers maintain a competitive advantage and convert leads with best-in-class tools; prospect workflows; immediate lead monitoring; and AI-based lead targeting.
- Help lenders close more loans by automatically educating and assisting clients through the loan process via dedicated educational workflows; credit repair guides; and automated communications.
- Maximizes repeat and referral business by cultivating and maintaining relationships with clients; provide customer list alerts; customize tracking content; and launch post-closing campaigns.
- Provides an unparalleled customer experience with training, timely content, additional material to guide their borrowing journey, and offers of help throughout the application process.
- Create a seamless customer experience by delivering the same interactive and engaging marketing content through mobile devices.
- Develops and delivers the right message using creative content via the media (s) of choice for prospects or customers.
âThe acquisition of Top of Mind is a continuation of our strategy to provide innovative solutions to our clients that will help them achieve their strategic priorities,â added Jabbour. âOur combined customers will be able to access additional leading offerings from a single, trusted vendor, while we will be able to further expand Black Knight’s opportunities to sell our solutions through Top ofâs broad reach. Mind among more than 850 commercial banks, mortgage banks, credit unions and mortgage brokerage companies. “