Powerful Quotes From Women Leaders You Should Live By!
Update: 05 March 2022 21:00 STI
New Delhi [India], March 5 (ANI): Celebrating femininity does not require a particular day; it should be a lifelong process! But, to cherish the presence of women in our lives, International Women’s Day is celebrated every year on March 8.
It is a global day to commemorate the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. This day also marks a call to action to accelerate gender parity.
The entertainment industry has yielded many brilliant female-centric films that have inspired audiences to realize their full potential.
Not only through movies, but with their inspiring thoughts and stories, successful female leaders from various industries have proven time and again how empowering women is a must, and women should feel more and more more empowered to do what they want to accomplish in their lives. with their own choice.
Here we have compiled a list of powerful and uplifting quotes by female leaders that you should live by!
1. Either you match the size of my diamond or the size of my heart –Sushmita Sen
2. Financial independence is paramount. My mom always says that when a woman is financially independent, she has the ability to live her life the way she wants. — Priyanka Chopra
3. Women don’t need to find a voice. They have a voice. They need to feel empowered to use it and people need to be encouraged to listen. –Meghan Markle
4. A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman. — Melinda Gates
5. A girl should be two things: who and what she wants. –Coco Chanel
6. I don’t need a man in my life to have diamonds. I can own them myself. –Sushmita Sen
7. There’s something so special about a woman who dominates the world of men. It takes a certain grace, strength, intelligence, fearlessness and the courage to never take no for an answer. –Rihanna
8. I don’t want to be called a feminist, but I don’t deny feminism. Our actions are more important than these labels. —Taboo
9. We must teach our boys the rules of equality and respect, so that as they grow, gender equality becomes a natural way of life. And we have to teach our daughters that they can reach the highest level humanly possible. –Beyonce
10. What I want young women and girls to know is: you are powerful and your voice matters. You are going to enter many rooms in your life and career where you may be the only one who looks like you or has had the experiences you have had. But remember that when you are in these rooms, you are not alone. We are all in this room with you applauding. Cheer your voice. And so proud of you. So you use that voice and be strong. –U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris
These women leaders set an example to speak out and show that empowering women is important because it is essential that women are able to do whatever they base their motivations on. (ANI)