WWE 2022 salary revealed for Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H
A Proxy statement was recently filed by WWE where the WWE salary structure for the year 2022 for their management positions. The spots obviously included the chairman, Vince McMahon, his daughter Stephanie McMahon and her husband Triple H. The base salaries for each of them for this year are shown below:
* Vince McMahon, Chairman and CEO of WWE – $2 million in 2022 (from $1.4 million in 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018)
* WWE Chairman and Chief Revenue Officer Nick Khan – $1.2 million in 2022 (equal to 2021 and 2020)
* WWE Executive Vice President of Global Talent Strategy & Development Paul “Triple H” Levesque – $730,000 in 2022 ($730,000 in 2021, $730,000 in 2020, $710,000 in 2019, $684,125 in 2018, $650,000 $ in 2017)
* WWE Brand Director Stephanie McMahon – $730,000 in 2022 ($730,000 in 2021, $730,000 in 2020, $710,000 in 2019, $684,125 in 2018)
* WWE Chief Financial and Administrative Officer Frank A. Riddick III – $850,000 in 2022 (equal to 2021)
WWE Smackdown: Top Babyface and Heel Female Superstars Revealed After Wrestlemania 38
WWE salary and other compensation revealed over past two years
In addition to the WWE salary amounts, the filing also revealed full compensation for the previous year, including salary, stock awards, non-stock incentive plan compensation, and other compensation. The following 2021 figures have been listed:
* Vince McMahon – $5,051,547 in 2021 ($1,400,000 salary; $1,671,260 stock awards; $1,960,000 non-equity incentive plan; $20,287 all others)
* Nick Khan – $5,706,871 in 2021 ($1,200,000 salary; $1,814,470 stock awards; $2,660,000 non-stock incentive plan; $32,401 all others) This is down compared to a 2020 total of $12,964,565, which would have included a signing bonus and other numbers related to his first year at the company.
* Paul Levesque – $2,841,544 in 2021 ($730,000 salary; $583,523 stock awards; $511,000 non-stock incentive plan; $1,017,021 all others) This is an increase from $2,318,280 in 2020 and down from $3,328,092 in 2019. This also includes artist compensation.
* Stephanie McMahon – $2,592,205 in 2021 ($730,000 salary; $583,523 stock awards; $511,000 non-stock incentive plan; $767,682 for all others). This is an increase from $2,187,266 in 2020 and $2,027,248 in 2019. This also includes performers’ compensation.
* Frank A. Riddick III – $6,636,557 in 2021 ($134,038 salary; $5,189,329 stock awards; $130,085 non-stock incentive plan; $1,183,105 all others) This represents an increase from $1,009,719 in 2020. Fight Inc.)
WWE Summerslam 2022: Top Superstars Announced in First Poster
It has been noted that the WWE salary for Triple H and Stephanie McMahon has remained the same for the past few years. The other remuneration of the power couple is mainly made up of the remuneration of their talent contracts. Since they did not regularly perform/appear on TV in 2021, most of their compensation was likely provided in the form of minimum downside guarantees.
The other McMahon, Shane McMahon, received a salary of $1,313,823 in WWE in 2021 where he wrestled only once – the No Holds Barred match against Braun Strowman at WrestleMania 37. Shane’s salary in WWE was $820,369 in 2020 in a year he didn’t wrestle but appeared on Raw, occasionally. Shane hasn’t been a WWE executive since 2009, but WWE has to pay him compensation because he’s a member of the McMahon family.
WWE’s media salary for each employee stands at $118,276 in 2021, while Vince earned 43 times better than that figure. The median salary for 2020 was $102,577, and Vince earned 38 times that.